Saturday, October 6, 2012

Logo signature, what a torment!



logo signature


I have been working lately on new business cards and greeting cards to print out. I wanted to change the picture behind the greeting cards, and put instead a beautiful logo signature made by myself - one that I would be proud of showing off. I started off that project last June, and after months and months of sheer nightmare and boredom, I eventually made it! The one, the one and only! As I do not want all the work done behind that small trifling logo be a mere waste, this post is somewhat a heaven-sent opportunity to display it, and show that it had been an arduous undertaking to create that logo signature - I will not do it again. I sincerely hope you will like it, as I am truly weary of making another one.




1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...