Friday, October 25, 2013

A Christmas Eve in Bruges



At this rate five Christmas will have passed when I finish my Christmas illustrations - let's hope not. The Christmas cards marathon has started for me (since the end of September), and I am wondering whether I will finish my cards on time... There are about ten projects in my sketchbook that are waiting to take shape. A Christmas Eve in Bruges is the first one of the series, I hope you'll like it.








Despite the lack of time and my very slow progress, I can at least be delighted to see that patience does not totally fail me; I managed to paint all the bricks, and I must say that I love the result.


To be continued...


3 comments:

  1. Je n'aime pas non, J'ADORE.

    Je veux aussi le même gros sapin chez moi !!!

    Joyeux Noël...en avance. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! I love all the detail with your brickwork, lighted windows and the holiday details of the tree and Santa. I've wanted to visit Bruges since seeing the Colin Farrell movie set there. It looks so charming. Hope you enjoyed your holidays and have a very happy 2014! xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...