Tuesday, September 1, 2009

an Important Date



Today, on September 1st 2009, we do not forget that 70 years ago Germany attacked Poland - and that it lead to the Second World War. I'd like you to know that the first bombings did not start at Westerplatte (Poland) but at Wieluń (Poland). I have noticed that on TV, they do not know it.

I’m still trying to understand why Putin is a member of the Government, again (President, then Prime Minister). All know that Germany and Russia (U.R.S.S.) were guilty, Germany admitted its fault but Russia still answers evasively. Now, Putin maintains that Poland was guilty too, that it made also pacts with Germany : Bullshits! Russia is trying to change the facts, to change History.

We have to recognise our errors. Our parliament has done that over the Molotov-Ribbentrop pact. But we should expect the same condemnation from nations who made their own deals with the Nazis”, Putin said. When is he going to admit that Russia was completely at fault and leave the “nations” alone?

I hope you have understood that “nations” refers particularly to one nation, Poland.

I hate to talk about politics on my blog, but it really gets on my nerves. I hate people who try to falsify history to their own advantage.

Sorry I will talk about something completely different, I do promise! :)

I just wanted to tell you to be aware that Russian Government loves to tell lies and does not care about people. So please, beware! Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...