Saturday, October 20, 2012

A day in Gent



Gent


Cloudburst. Deluge. Downpour. Drizzle. Fall. Precipitation. Raindrops. Rainfall. Showers. Rain. Every time I go to Belgium, it is raining. Sadly for Zeus, it did not dishearten me as I am a lover of rain - peculiarly when the clouds are gloomy, and the sunlight pierces through them. Gent is far bigger than I imagined it, far bigger than Bruges; I must say that it is a piece of cake to loose one's way in its streets. Eventually I caught a cold, but I am so very glad I have visited that wonderful town! Bruges and Gent must be an enchantment at Christmas.




1 comment:

  1. You are such a talented photographer. I would love to visit Bruges and Gant (which I have never heard of before).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...