Thursday, October 25, 2012

The Last of the works consigned to oblivion



The ultimate post of the series entitled 'Works consigned to oblivion'. A sheer sense of relief is soothing me as I become aware of my having finished all the illustrations I had under way since the beginning of 2011. From now on I can think about new projects, without having to bear in mind some tormenting forgotten works that are still unfinished. What a bliss to be rid of that burden - it prevents me from creating as I always have to catch up with past works. At the moment, I am making some sketches for a new illustration that will involve a wild horse, an old pram, and the town of Krakow (Poland). I am tingling with impatience to draw something new. Loads of ideas swarm over my head, but there is a latent frustration lurking behind me; I am no more on holiday, I also have to deal with my studies - though very interesting, but sucking up all my spare time outside the university.




Bulb Fascination


1 comment:

  1. Hi, dear Stainolopa! :)
    I love your art - so enigmatic and very bright, very colourfull! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!
    Yes, we should always move on :) do something different sometimes! Waiting for your new (and I know, wonderful) pictures!
    This post is fantastic!!!! How I lovee Your colours! They are amazing!
    HUGS! And kisses from Ukraine! <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...